GET ON THE MULTIPRESS BUS AT FESPA 2019
Professionalisation of the sign market
The sign market throughout Europe is growing and professionalising rapidly. Many of these often young and dynamic companies are looking for scalable solutions to simplify their administration and streamline their production
MultiPress is ERP/MIS software that has been automating graphics companies for more than 20 years. In recent years, the MultiPress functionality has been specially developed for the sign and large-format market. By now, more than 300 sign companies have implemented the software.
In the meantime, MultiPress has gained in-depth knowledge and extensive experience to strengthen these companies for the future. After implementation, customers will see their productivity and profitability increase rapidly.
What can MultiPress do for Sign companies?
The main advantages of MultiPress for sign and large-format companies are:
- Administrative simplification: CRM, quotations, calculation, production planning, invoicing, and logistics will form one linked data chain. This significantly reduces the error rates and increases the throughput of orders. The process is fully streamlined from online ordering to on-site assembly;
- Production automation: MultiPress not only looks after the production planning, but can also store, check, and repair files in pre-flight and imposition, and perform tiling or production optimisation; and more. In this way, MultiPress users can highly automate their production thanks to JDF links with workflow and RIP software from companies such as Agfa, Caldera, OneVision, or Switch.
- Extensive quality control: the automation of the administration and production in one integrated workflow means a significant reduction of the error rate and that the quality of production and service can be guaranteed down to the last details.
At FESPA 2019, MultiPress will be highlighting two new, powerful applications:
- With the MultiPress Montage App, mobile employees can manage the administration of sign & large-format projects in real-time at the customer's premises. Including uploading images. We recently launched this app at the Sign & Print fair in Gorinchem in The Netherlands, where it received the Innovation Award (audience award).
- The MultiPress Calculation Wizard enables making simple, fast, and accurate price calculations which can be quite complex. This application is integrated into a webstore and allows purchasers to request correct prices directly online.
At FESPA, the MultiPress Stand can be found in Hall A5, Stand No. F37. Our application specialists will be available to provide targeted demonstrations. Visitors can book demonstrations in advance here. MultiPress is also represented by reseller partners Network Innovation Solutions(Sweden), Midcomp (South Africa), Symbol (Servia), Grafik.net(Kroatia) and MPEX (Duitsland).