Fast and accurate calculation of digital printing
With the MultiPress calculation engine, you can quickly determine the correct format, technology and machine for each digital print job. This ensures that your print orders are produced efficiently at a competitive price with healthy margins.
You can quickly calculate changes in print runs, variations, speeds, pressures or print times, also any extras without losing the complete overview. Because MultiPress has a calculation module for each production technique, the final result is a unique combination of each and every constituent part of the whole story.
With MultiPress you can easily calculate the cost and production times of your digital printing. The system also manages complex pricing structures and links different pricing scales to machines so that, based on specific parameters, the correct price is always automatically linked to the correct client. This is always done with reference to the functionality and media used on each machine Quality standards are also taken into account. This is useful in the case of an order with a number of different parts, for example - cover, interior and insert.
This module offers you, among other things:
- The possibility to enter customer-specific prices
- Specific prices for each function on each type of machine and the media or substrate used
- Maintenance of specific click or plot prices
- Comparisons of the calculations between digital and sheet offset
Research shows that over 90% of all orders at most printing works are calculated in advance. It is therefore logical that the calculation module must be powerful, simple and fast. And it really doesn't get any faster than MultiPress.
MultiPress is so fast that it is possible to calculate the price fully automatically upon receipt of a PDF file. This module also offers the possibility to directly compare the cost price of printing digitally with the calculation in sheet-fed offset.
- Fast and efficient: the extensive automation of your calculation processes saves time and money
- Correct prices, healthy margins: insight into the real costs of an order results in a correct sales price and a healthy margin
- Optimal mix: always choose the most favourable arrangement and the right production method within your machine park
- Increase your service level: offer your customers more choice with attractive print run prices and product variants