The functions of the operator or printer have become increasingly extensive over the past years. That is why a brand new web-based registration module was developed in MultiPress. The module generates a job list based on the planning and forwards it fully automatically to the operator. This makes it much easier to switch machinery. A simple start/stop function was furthermore provided so that the post-calculation of MultiPress is automatically fed. If desired, the operator can create and print a delivery note, delivery labels or even an invoice themselves. The reserved paper is also deducted from stock so that the stock is always up-to-date. Administrative simplification down to the smallest details!
- Administration becomes easier
- The web-based job list is sent to the operator directly from planning
- Post-calculation is fed by a simple start/stop function
- Reserved raw materials are deducted according to actual use.
- Jobs are handled much more efficiently
- Stock is managed in real time without additional actions
- Delivery notes and labels are created by the operator
- Jobs are handled in production
Payments are collected faster