Consult MultiPress on site
The award-winning MultiPress App is extremely comprehensive and user-friendly and very convenient for monitoring all youradministration projects remotely through to completion. For example, the App will keep you in touch with sign and large-format job assemblers. They can perform the assembly of print jobs more smoothly and efficiently thanks to this super clever app.
An Assembler's day working on sign and large format jobs begins with a daily schedule, route planning and estimated time frame. But what if the completion takes longer than planned? Or a customer claims afterwards that the completion was not as agreed? Or a complex job messes up the rest of the daily schedule?
With the Montage feature in the MultiPress App, you can anticipate these kinds of problems and make adjustments before the ball gets rolling. It is useful when everyone involved is informed and constantly aware of the activity in the daily schedule, working hours and quality control recorded on site.
The application gives mechanics a full briefing on their smartphone from MultiPress, which manages all information centrally.
In real time, mechanics can arrange assembly and completion, log work time, add photos to the file and record customer approval.
- Schedule updates: mechanics always have the most recent schedule, in the correct order
- Anytime, anywhere: The MultiPress App allows all interested parties, both internal and external, to communicate in real-time
- Work time recording: hours worked are recorded on-site with the start/stop timer
- Customer approval: customer can approve the completed result directly through the Montage feature in the MultiPress App
- Real-time progress: the app transmits data, including photos of the result, to MultiPress in real time - full transparency on each job
- Project photos: photos of the result are automatically linked to the correct project in MultiPress
- Final check: internal employees can monitor the progress of the job and perform final checks
"Make your mechanics smarter and more efficient: real-time monitoring of every project, on-site and without administration"
Dirk Deroo - CEO Dataline
The installation technicians always have the correct planning in the right order and can drive directly from job to job so they can plan their driving and working hours efficiently
Each job contains the assembly instructions; the mechanics on site will not lose any time to find out exactly what needs to be done.
The time worked will be recorded locally with the start/stop timer. The app forwards the data to MultiPress in real-time
Problems, comments, or surprises on site? These can be added to the file via a simple memo field.
Images of the delivered work can be uploaded directly into the app and added to the right project in MultiPress. This makes remote quality control very easy.