Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
Professionalisation of the sign market
The sign market throughout Europe is growing and professionalising rapidly. Many of these often young and dynamic companies are looking for scalable solutions to simplify their administration and streamline their production
MultiPress at FESPA 2019 Munich.
- CustomerDrukkerij VD, which is one of the oldest printing companies in Belgium, was established in 1849. Marco De Ridder acquired the business in 1996, increasing the company’s turnover from 2.3 million to 19 million euros, with a workforce of approximately 110 employees. Over the years, the company absorbed 10 other printing companies and a bookbinding business. The company is based in Temse. It combines a highly-automated all-round printing facility, with fully-integrated pre-press services and bookbinding, offering almost any type of finish. MultiPress ensures that there are no errors on the administrative level. Full-option and super-fast.
- BlogFor this Dataline-Special, we spoke to Dataline’s CEO and founder, Dirk Deroo. We covered topics such as Dataline’s growth and the objective to make the company ‘ready for Europe.’ In addition, we talked about strategy, communication, and how Dataline responds to market needs.
- CustomerDoes MIS software make an engraving, milling and printing company even more effective? What were the decisive criteria for choosing MultiPress?
- CustomerPunamusta is one of the biggest printing companies in Finland. The Finnish company is 660 employees strong, spread out over fourteen locations in Finland. MultiPress aims to bring rest and structure in a quickly expanding environment.
Do you know the effective margins / costs of a print order? Or how the automatic 'passing on' of the information from print jobs, from calculation to invoice, can result in considerable time savings?
- CustomerLarge-format printing turned out to be a very different skill from printing on plastics. The Austrian company Polyduo found this out after they recently went into large-format printing at the request of their clients. Things went badly wrong from an administrative point of view in particular. So, they needed a quick solution. Fortunately, there were Fespa and MultiPress.
- BlogAnyone talking about ‘sign, large and wide format printing’ in Europe, thinks MultiPress! But will Dataline gain a foothold in South Africa as well? Are they ready for MultiPress? Last week, Davy Verstaen and Serge Clauss boarded a plane to FESPA Africa in Johannesburg to check the situation. Dataline had its own MultiPress corner on Midcomp’s stand. Sure enough, this first collaboration turned out to be a success. Dataline and Midcomp closed a long term alliance partnership.
- CustomerCoimbra Ltd. from Budapest in Hungary has been producing and distributing printed matter and marketing products since 2002. Coimbra specialises in sign and large-format printing, and also...