Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
- CustomerThe fact that Opticom, a sign-maker in Belgium, is a top brand is reflected in the impressive list of major national brands they work for: Sigma Coatings, Decathlon, Flemish Government, AS Adventure, ... With 25 employees, including its own installers, Opticom masters a wide range of large-format and sign products. Managers Bart Zwysen and his wife knew what they needed: one integrated administrative system, specifically for large format and sign. MultiPress!
- CustomerGraffikka has become a specialist in ‘Printing On Demand’. In other words: smaller runs, shorter delivery times and a lot of personalised printing. Is there a way to automate the administration for that? And is it affordable for a small printing company?
- CustomerCrea Pack is known both in Belgium and abroad for the production of virtually all types of cardboard packaging such as glossy counter displays, large and above all impressive floor displays with many components, presentation boxes, leaflet holders, ...
- CustomerComith has built up a portfolio of loyal clients such as Coca-Cola, AXA Bank, Daikin, HEMA, Electrolux, ... Recently they have been looking for 'tweaks' and 'quick-wins' in their financial and management processes ....
- CustomerVan der Sanden Zeefdruk grew into a mixed-business family business. Thanks to innovation in the product portfolio and in the administration, the Antwerp printer has tailwind. With automation as the key for strong management.
- CustomerAt Lamine Print Masters they blow out 112 candles and enjoy a strong reputation for luxury printing. They master their profession down to the last detail and also want to focus on process automation. But the printing company has been struggling for some time with their MIS software. Until MultiPress came into the picture!
- CustomerDr. Sticker is a Dutch sign company. Both standard labels and XL size. From online shopping to the most creative designs. But the growing e-business also involves a more complex workflow.
- CustomerJust now - in full Corona crisis time - Printing Company Koevoets decides to choose for investment and optimisation. "Who are you gonna call...? Investing in a fully automated workflow with MultiPress: Printing Company Koevoets did it!
- CustomerIn an established family business like Cartonnages Roland, switching from “old school” to integrated automation of administration processes is never without its challenges. Or is it?
- CustomerBeyaert Printing is an offset printing company with two specialities: large-format printing and cardboard. Filemaker supported the back office for fifteen years. But the company from Waregem , Belgium now wants administration without programming!