Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
- CustomerLarge-format printing turned out to be a very different skill from printing on plastics. The Austrian company Polyduo found this out after they recently went into large-format printing at the request of their clients. Things went badly wrong from an administrative point of view in particular. So, they needed a quick solution. Fortunately, there were Fespa and MultiPress.
- BlogAnyone talking about ‘sign, large and wide format printing’ in Europe, thinks MultiPress! But will Dataline gain a foothold in South Africa as well? Are they ready for MultiPress? Last week, Davy Verstaen and Serge Clauss boarded a plane to FESPA Africa in Johannesburg to check the situation. Dataline had its own MultiPress corner on Midcomp’s stand. Sure enough, this first collaboration turned out to be a success. Dataline and Midcomp closed a long term alliance partnership.
- CustomerCoimbra Ltd. from Budapest in Hungary has been producing and distributing printed matter and marketing products since 2002. Coimbra specialises in sign and large-format printing, and also...
- CustomerSheet offset printing businesses Lannoo Print and Captains of Printing have joined forces as L.Capitan. “The new name symbolises our partnership. A captain has the know-how and experience to move his ship into the right direction,” says CEO Piet Germonprez. One thing they are 100% certain of is the administrative synergy. Both companies have been working with MultiPress – the figurehead of graphic business software – for years!
- BlogIn Europe, when it comes to sign, large and wide format printing, there’s one name on everyone’s lips: MultiPress! Will the African printing industry be won over as quickly? For the very first time, Dataline Solutions is ready to expand outside of Europe and explore new developing countries and regions.
- CustomerDigital poster prints, screen prints and banners for the decoration of shop windows, buses and trams, cars and buildings, nothing is too much for PPP Nederland. All the advertising on public transport in the Netherlands originates from their machines. Only the best is good enough for such a large company. MultiPress brings home the bacon!
- CustomerAdvertising company Prestige in Genemuiden has more than 25 years of experience in Print & Sign. They continued to invest in the most modern printing, plotting and assembly techniques. They print everything in every form. From XXL printing, screen printing to printing of promotional gifts.
- BlogYou certainly cope with an activity slow down during the summer. This is normal, so, sit back, relax and take the opportunity to reconsider the relevance of your ERP.
- CustomerGrafisch Bedrijf Goes’ core business is offset, digital and large-format printing. The company dedicates itself to efficiency, meaning it has undergone exponential growth in recent years. GBG now works with the right machinery, deploying the right employees at the right place. High time for investing in optimising existing workflows in terms of both administration and production.Can customisation and automation really work together?
- CustomerIt became obvious to the French company Europub that they need to invest in the optimization and automation of creating quotations and invoices. But keep the planning system as it was. No problem for a modular solution like MultiPress.