Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
How can sign and large-format companies work more efficiently and productively? MultiPress MIS software is a scalable, modular solution that connects all your administration and production processes.
04 - 06 February 2020 - Lyon - France
At C-Print 2020 Dataline Solutions illustrates how its MultiPress MIS/ERP software connects...
16-26 June 2020 - Düsseldorf - Germany
As the European MIS market leader, Dataline is a striking exhibitor at drupa 2020. For offset...
Dataline, market leader in MIS/ERP solutions for graphic production companies, announces that Matthieu Delessard will strengthen the company from September 2019.
- CustomerPlusPrint, a family printing company from Evergem, specialises in digital printing for both companies and private individuals. They have been working with MultiPress for quite some time. This administrative automation enabled them to remain lucrative despite their short delivery times and their very competitive prices. But PlusPrint is ambitious and wants to use its website printing.be to also efficiently target the online market.
- CustomerHdruk, a spirited printing company from Bruges, offers its customers a total solution: from prepress to finished product, both offset and digital printing. In order to continue to meet the increasing demand, Hdruk has invested heavily in its machinery, particularly Heidelberg machines. This, of course, requires a sound administration. And extra staff, because more work means more required manpower, right?
- CustomerBannerheld.de is a major online provider of all kinds of large-format banners, from roll-up banners for stands to canvas banners for outdoor use on construction sites.
Professionalisation of the sign market
The sign market throughout Europe is growing and professionalising rapidly. Many of these often young and dynamic companies are looking for scalable solutions to simplify their administration and streamline their production
- CustomerDrukkerij VD, which is one of the oldest printing companies in Belgium, was established in 1849. Marco De Ridder acquired the business in 1996, increasing the company’s turnover from 2.3 million to 19 million euros, with a workforce of approximately 110 employees. Over the years, the company absorbed 10 other printing companies and a bookbinding business. The company is based in Temse. It combines a highly-automated all-round printing facility, with fully-integrated pre-press services and bookbinding, offering almost any type of finish. MultiPress ensures that there are no errors on the administrative level. Full-option and super-fast.
- BlogFor this Dataline-Special, we spoke to Dataline’s CEO and founder, Dirk Deroo. We covered topics such as Dataline’s growth and the objective to make the company ‘ready for Europe.’ In addition, we talked about strategy, communication, and how Dataline responds to market needs.