Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
- CustomerDrukkerij VAN AS was founded in 1934 and is still active today as an offset printer in Oud-Beijerland. Since 2000, they have also operated the Amsterdam-based subsidiary, VAN AS Print & Sign, specialised in large format printing
- BlogTalking to Dirk Deroo and Robert Hartman from Dataline, it becomes immediately clear that the coronavirus crisis is having a substantial impact on virtually all employees, as well as the company’s many thousands of customers, spread across 23 countries. Dataline has made all the necessary arrangements for remote working. Using zoom.us, they can tackle just about any challenge, including extensive online audits.
- BlogAt Dataline Solutions, we know that it’s increasingly difficult to generate profit on ink and paper. So, because we understand that the business processes are becoming more complex, we developed a unique audit tool. This specific piece of software will not only analyze your current way of working to determine how effective and efficient your company is today. It will also provide you with an advanced and specific report on how much time and money you can save in optimizing your company processes.
- BlogCoronavirus is affecting both individuals and the economy as a whole; it’s a difficult time for all of us. Professionally, this slowdown in activity could be an opportunity for you to re-evaluate your current way of working and reconsider the relevance of your ERP.
- CustomerThe Irish group Universal Graphics is a leader in signage and vehicle branding. Fast and efficient work processes are essential to properly manage volume production at the three production sites. UG hit the bullseye with the switch to MultiPress.
- BlogYour software investments deserve big picture, strategic planning. It’s time to step back and assess your core business processes and how software helps, hinders, optimizes, or ideally automates the steps required everyday to deliver on your customer promises.
Over the last few years, it’s become clear that more and more graphics businesses have opted to improve and optimise their administrative workflow. Unfortunately, in most cases, the actual implementation is inadequate.
How can sign and large-format companies work more efficiently and productively? MultiPress MIS software is a scalable, modular solution that connects all your administration and production processes.
04 - 06 February 2020 - Lyon - France
At C-Print 2020 Dataline Solutions illustrates how its MultiPress MIS/ERP software connects...
- EventAs the European MIS market leader, Dataline is a striking exhibitor at drupa 2020. For offset...