Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
MultiPress at FESPA 2019 Munich.
- CustomerDrukkerij VD, which is one of the oldest printing companies in Belgium, was established in 1849. Marco De Ridder acquired the business in 1996, increasing the company’s turnover from 2.3 million to 19 million euros, with a workforce of approximately 110 employees. Over the years, the company absorbed 10 other printing companies and a bookbinding business. The company is based in Temse. It combines a highly-automated all-round printing facility, with fully-integrated pre-press services and bookbinding, offering almost any type of finish. MultiPress ensures that there are no errors on the administrative level. Full-option and super-fast.
- BlogFor this Dataline-Special, we spoke to Dataline’s CEO and founder, Dirk Deroo. We covered topics such as Dataline’s growth and the objective to make the company ‘ready for Europe.’ In addition, we talked about strategy, communication, and how Dataline responds to market needs.
- CustomerDoes MIS software make an engraving, milling and printing company even more effective? What were the decisive criteria for choosing MultiPress?
- CustomerPunaMusta, Finland’s largest magazine printing company, has asked Dataline to install and commission its MultiPress ERP/MIS software. PunaMusta is part of the Pohjois-Karjalan Kirjapaino Oyj group, which consists of various graphics companies in Finland with more than 600 employees and nine...
Do you know the effective margins / costs of a print order? Or how the automatic 'passing on' of the information from print jobs, from calculation to invoice, can result in considerable time savings?
- CustomerLarge-format printing turned out to be a very different skill from printing on plastics. The Austrian company Polyduo found this out after they recently went into large-format printing at the request of their clients. Things went badly wrong from an administrative point of view in particular. So, they needed a quick solution. Fortunately, there were Fespa and MultiPress.
- BlogAnyone talking about ‘sign, large and wide format printing’ in Europe, thinks MultiPress! But will Dataline gain a foothold in South Africa as well? Are they ready for MultiPress? Last week, Davy Verstaen and Serge Clauss boarded a plane to FESPA Africa in Johannesburg to check the situation. Dataline had its own MultiPress corner on Midcomp’s stand. Sure enough, this first collaboration turned out to be a success. Dataline and Midcomp closed a long term alliance partnership.
- CustomerCoimbra Ltd. from Budapest in Hungary has been producing and distributing printed matter and marketing products since 2002. Coimbra specialises in sign and large-format printing, and also...
- CustomerSheet offset printing businesses Lannoo Print and Captains of Printing have joined forces as L.Capitan. “The new name symbolises our partnership. A captain has the know-how and experience to move his ship into the right direction,” says CEO Piet Germonprez. One thing they are 100% certain of is the administrative synergy. Both companies have been working with MultiPress – the figurehead of graphic business software – for years!