Keep your business on track with good sales forecasts
Accurate Sales Forecasting can make your business operations more predictable and give you room to react to current developments. With MultiPress you can simply make a forecast of one or more customers based on their turnover over the past few years. This allows the sales department to estimate possible revenues.
Good sales forecasts can keep your business on track. With MultiPress, they can be compiled on several levels. You enter the forecasts per quarter and per customer. You can immediately compare them with the current turnover. Besides the expected turnover, you also enter the possible turnover to be achieved. Once the forecast is met, you know exactly how much extra revenue is possible for the set period.
Forecasts can also be reused for subsequent periods. With MultiPress, you copy the forecast data and apply it to the next period(s). In doing so, you can easily adjust percentages. This allows you to quickly analyse the turnover figures and closely follow the evolution of your customer's activity.
- Time savings and efficiency: get instant visibility on gross margins and added value for a given period. Entering forecasts for subsequent periods, including any adjustments, enables efficient management
- Clarity and ease of use: check today's commercial status with just a few clicks
- Service and result-oriented: follow up your customers better and pursue objectives more realistically
- Predictable management: record forecasts per quarter and per relation. Overviews of forecasts at each level are quickly and easily available
- Better alignment: use forecasts for better alignment between planning and order inflow
- Flexibility: easily adjust forecasts by a percentage