Flatbed cutter calculations in MultiPress
With MultiPress calculations of cutters or plotters, you avoid chaotic administration and production: with our ERP/MIS software, different departments easily communicate with each other, pass on the right information to each other, and can easily automate many steps in the process. Everyone works with the latest information about each print order, and this results in time savings, efficiency gains, and error reduction in every department of your company. And what's more, you gain control over your planning and costs.
MultiPress has a rich database of information on different brands and types of cutters and plotters and also takes into account the material used during the finishing process. Whether you are working on a Zund, Summa, Aristo or Kongsberg flatbed and whether you are processing forex, di-bond, corrugated board or cutting film: MultiPress calculates the processing speed exactly for each job.
This calculation is done on the basis of:
- the machine specifications
- material and tooling information
- the cutting information from the print job itself, for clean cutting, contour cutting, crease or milling.
This gives you not just an estimate but an extremely precise calculation. For each cutter job, MultiPress can now calculate exactly how much time the cutting table will need.
- Fast and efficient: extensive automation of your calculation processes saves time and costs
- Correct prices, healthy margins: insight into the real costs of an order results in a correct sales price and healthy margins
- Optimal mix: always choose the most favourable layout and the right production method within your machinery
- Increase your service level: offer your customers more choice with attractive run prices and product variants