Fast price calculation of any large format print job
With the MultiPress calculation engine, you can quickly determine the right format, technology and machine for each large-format printing job. This allows you to prepare relevant and precise quotes and produce your print orders efficiently at a competitive price with a healthy margin.
In MultiPress you can quickly calculate changes in print runs, variations, extras, speeds, pressures or print times without losing the overview. Because MultiPress has the right calculation module for each production technique, the story always adds up - even under the line!
With MultiPress you can easily calculate the cost and production times of your signage or large format printing. The calculation of large format printing in MultiPress allows you to break down the specific prices for m² according to printing parameters (set time, printing time, ink and material). Based on a material classification and separate from the machine classification, MultiPress will calculate exactly how much time is needed for production depending on the print quality.
This module offers you, among other things:
- Standard calculations
- Auto calculation based on PDF file
- Prices per m² split according to printing parameters (set-up time, printing time, ink and material)
- Exact calculation of production time
- Calculation of variants (quantity, material, finishing, etc.)
- Quick printing and/or e-mailing of quotations
- Fully automatic calculation of surface area and perimeter via the large format finishing module
Research shows that most Sign & Large format companies make a quotation in advance for over 90% of all orders. It is therefore logical that the estimating tool used, must be powerful, simple and fast. And it really doesn't get any faster than MultiPress.
Estimating with MultiPress is so fast that it is possible to calculate the price fully automatically upon receipt of a PDF file. In addition, MultiPress also calculates whether the job should be printed on different strips or panels. Only in this way can the planning, registration and post-calculation be automated.
- Fast and efficient: the extensive automation of your calculation processes saves time and money
- Correct prices, healthy margins: insight into the real costs of an order results in a correct sales price and healthy margins
- Optimal mix: always choose the most favourable arrangement and the right production method within your machine park
- Increase your service level: offer your customers more choice with attractive print run prices and product variants