The MultiPress dashboard gives you an overview of the figures that are important to you at any time of the day. Whether it is about sales or the returns in production, the dashboard's wide range of options is always tailored to your organisation.
Having the right business information available to every department in the company, via any device and to the right person is possible thanks to the MultiPress dashboard. Not only does the dashboard help you keep an eye on business processes, you also receive alerts when things go differently than expected.
MultiPress's dashboard functionality guarantees process monitoring. The right up-to-date and relevant information is permanently available on your screen.
Use one of the many dashboard items already set up, or compile them yourself. Dashboard items are readable as information cards, charts or lists. Setting up a dashboard item is as simple as compiling a report in MultiPress.
If any part of the process requires action, an alert appears on the screen. Additional and detailed information can then be accessed quickly and easily. For example, the dashboard can provide insight into current failure costs and warn if they are rising.
- User-focused/functional information: configure the dashboard per user or function, so only relevant information is displayed
- User-friendly: easily compile dashboard items yourself. Previously set reports appear on the dashboard after selection
- Clear view: choose the graphic display you want (graphs, maps or lists)
- Available on any screen: consult the dashboard on smartphone, tablet or computer
- Find data with one click: get direct access to all underlying data of the clicked item
- Process monitoring thanks to push notifications: receive an alert if a process is not running as expected
MultiPress clients give insight in how MultiPress provides them with a high level of automation and optimization! Read and watch all our MultiPress testimonials!
On the Dataline Blog you can discover more on the latest MultiPress innovations, tips and tricks, trends in the printmedia industry and much more!