A suitable calculation method for every type of print order
Do you want to grow your print media business by converting more (and sharper) quotations into profitable orders? Or maybe you want to improve your margins by focusing on online sales channels? Whatever scenario you choose, it all starts with an efficiently organised calculation process. With MultiPress, you can automate the cost price calculation for quotations and orders to a high degree, allowing you to quickly and accurately make a competitive offer for each request.
MultiPress offers you the choice of working with your predefined standard calculations or unique price calculations for special print orders with the dynamic Calculation Wizard. Repeated orders are also no problem for MultiPress.
- The calculations are always based on fixed parameters within the customer's order description, but can just as well be derived fully automatically from the supplied pdf files: the system itself recognises elements such as colour, number of pages and format. For example, a 16-page full-colour brochure in A4 format is calculated quickly, and only variable options such as self-coverage, paper type and print run need to be entered.
- The MultiPress calculation modules use the centrally managed information on machines, materials and activities, for example, to quickly determine the optimum working method and the correct cost structure.
- The price lists of regular suppliers or order-specific price requests from third parties are directly included in the calculation. This not only provides you with correct quotations with an appropriate selling price, but also gives you direct insight into the actual production costs, the production time and the planning at all times.
By managing your webshop in MultiPress, you link price calculations to your webshop dynamically and automatically, so that you can always sell at the best price. This is done through an API.
Thanks to these live calculations, customers in the webshop are always offered a current and accurate sales price.
- Fast and efficient: the extensive automation of your calculation processes saves time and money
- Correct prices, healthy margins: insight into the real costs of an order results in a correct sales price and healthy margins
- Optimal mix: always choose the most favourable arrangement and the right production method within your machine park
- Increase your service level: offer your customers more choice with attractive print run prices and product variants
Features of Calculation Methods
Calculate rates tailored to your specific product offeringRead More >> Calculation Wizard
Special Product Calculation
Calculate flexible prices for special productsRead More >> Special Product Calculation
Calculate the most competitive prices for outsourcingRead More >> Pricelist Calculation
Supplier Catalogue Calculation
Calculate prices with flexibility and certaintyRead More >> Supplier Catalogue Calculation