For realistic planning, a clear overview of all orders and available production capacity is required. But how do you actually deploy your people and your equipment as efficiently and effectively as possible? The answer is to optimize your workflow by using MultiPress - from prepress and printing to finishing, shipping and fulfilment!
Scheduling in MultiPress is based on centrally managed order information. The delivery date of an order serves as the starting point for all process steps required to ensure timely and streamlined production, from prepress and printing to finishing, shipping and fulfilment.
Based on this order information, MultiPress links a flow chart to each order. MultiPress allows you to schedule the work sequence as efficiently as possible.
The planning can always be flexibly adjusted to changing circumstances, such as an increase in the number of copies, and to the actual progress of the order flow. This allows your team to intervene immediately and make adjustments where necessary.
With MultiPress Production & Expedition Planning, you lose less time planning and monitoring an order flow. The available production capacity is always used optimally ensuring that every order is delivered on time and in accordance with the agreement.
- Overview and background: your production planning and all underlying order information is easily and quickly available
- Control and flexibility: the status of each order is always visible and can be adjusted in a timely manner
- Efficient production: with a clear and flexible planning board, each member of staff is able to work at an optimal pace according to production capacity.
- Save time and avoid errors: all current order information and instructions are always available across every department
- On time and on schedule: the processing schedule for each order is fully aligned with your company's processes and capacity. Thanks to the direct link with transport companies, you also have shipping and delivery under control.
Features of Production & Expedition Planning
Print Production Schedule
Avoid bottlenecks with efficient production planningRead More >> Print Production Schedule
Plan your finishing, handling and refinement tasks flawlesslyRead More >> Post-production Schedule
Easily include appointments with external suppliers in your planningRead More >> Subcontractors Schedule
Check the status and progress of each order in a clear and immediate overviewRead More >> Quality Assurance
Match your production capacity to the number of available employeesRead More >> Workforce Schedule
Machine & Employee Schedule Optimisation
Optimise your machine and employee scheduleRead More >> Machine & Employee Schedule Optimisation
MultiPress clients give insight in how MultiPress provides them with a high level of automation and optimization! Read and watch all our MultiPress testimonials!
On the Dataline Blog you can discover more on the latest MultiPress innovations, tips and tricks, trends in the printmedia industry and much more!