Discover our new customers, the events we participate in and new items from our blog.
- CustomerAt Lamine Print Masters they blow out 112 candles and enjoy a strong reputation for luxury printing. They master their profession down to the last detail and also want to focus on process automation. But the printing company has been struggling for some time with their MIS software. Until MultiPress came into the picture!
- CustomerDr. Sticker is a Dutch sign company. Both standard labels and XL size. From online shopping to the most creative designs. But the growing e-business also involves a more complex workflow.
- CustomerJust now - in full Corona crisis time - Printing Company Koevoets decides to choose for investment and optimisation. "Who are you gonna call...? Investing in a fully automated workflow with MultiPress: Printing Company Koevoets did it!
- CustomerIn an established family business like Cartonnages Roland, switching from “old school” to integrated automation of administration processes is never without its challenges. Or is it?
- CustomerBeyaert Printing is an offset printing company with two specialities: large-format printing and cardboard. Filemaker supported the back office for fifteen years. But the company from Waregem , Belgium now wants administration without programming!
- CustomerBelle Screen is a typical example of a diversified print business. Fast-growing, ambitious but … a lot of time-consuming paperwork. MultiPress provides the automated way forward.
- CustomerCastaar is a young, fast-growing graphics company. Real all-rounders, they handle web, digital, large-format, printing, events and more. They also produce impressive work as car wrappers, and even received a FESPA 2020 Award (postponed) for their achievements! The stronger their growth became, the more acute their administrative headaches. They knew what they needed to do: improve their efficiency!
- CustomerDSB Print is a traditional company specialising in screen printing, textile, pad printing, ceramic printing, embroidery, laser and other finishes. An administrative workflow was urgently needed and was about to be implemented. Then the crisis struck ...
- CustomerDrukkerij VAN AS was founded in 1934 and is still active today as an offset printer in Oud-Beijerland. Since 2000, they have also operated the Amsterdam-based subsidiary, VAN AS Print & Sign, specialised in large format printing
- BlogTalking to Dirk Deroo and Robert Hartman from Dataline, it becomes immediately clear that the coronavirus crisis is having a substantial impact on virtually all employees, as well as the company’s many thousands of customers, spread across 23 countries. Dataline has made all the necessary arrangements for remote working. Using zoom.us, they can tackle just about any challenge, including extensive online audits.